Become a member of MyPiR!
Become a member of Massachusetts Young People in Recovery (MyPiR) and receive our monthly newsletter with news and information about groups, events and activities happening throughout the state! You will learn about ways to be actively involved to support and give a voice to young people in recovery. Whether you are a young person in recovery, a caregiver, family member or friend of someone in recovery, everyone is welcome to become a member. The more people we have the louder our voice! Membership is free, so sign up and help us help others today!
Who Can Participate?
If you are a young person who is looking to better understand your substance use and want to be around people who are openly exploring recovery options, you are most welcome. Bring a friend, family or anyone who supports you if you like.
Our only requirement is that you do not come to an event/activity/group under the influence of substances. We want everyone to feel comfortable and supported.
How Do I Start?
Be Part of the Statewide Young People (YP) Committee
- Be part of a statewide committee for Young People that organize activities and events together.
- Advocate for Young People throughout Massachusetts
- Be part of the bigger picture for Young People in recovery!!
- Meet other people your age in recovery and build a community of young people together throughout the state.
- Choose the events you will all do together as a group.
- Show other young people they can have fun in recovery, life isn’t over, it is just beginning!
- Participate in YP peer support groups throughout the state.
- Be part of YP trainings throughout the state.
- Be a voice in your community for YP in recovery!
- Become a leader for the YP community for the state!